Monday, December 9, 2013

the Stats

23 WEEKS

weighing 150+ pounds
feeling sad that the wedding rings are too tight for the ring finger
wearing one wedding band at a time on the ring finger since all three rings are too tight
highest weight in previous pregnancies: 155
expecting to break 170 at the height of this pregnancy (easily)
determined to do another marathon in the next 3 years
sporting a glowing complexion with one pre-teen looking blemish on the face
living with a three year old who points to the giant blemish and asks curiously, "does it hurt?"

experiencing morning nausea daily and sometimes morning vomiting
feeling ninja-like moves in my belly
craving meat like a paleo-dieter on steroids
craving Coke and having to resist more than I give in
disgusted by the thought of hot coffee
delighted by the taste of iced lattes

serotonin levels: high
energy levels: low
mood swings: you bet
pregnancy brain: yes
nesting mode: yes
sensitivity to smells: off the charts
baby name determined: almost

amount of exercise during other pregnancies: success
amount of exercise during this pregnancy: fail
days per week that I feel overwhelmed, weepy, and discouraged: 1-2
days per week that I'm thankful: 8

1 comment:

The Goods said...

You are doing amazing! I love your honesty and how you laid out the facts on this post. You go girl! We hope to get prego with #3 this year and (after having a relatively easy time going from 1 to 2) I'm somewhat scared already of the thought of 3…but super excited too! And, seriously training for a marathon is HARD with kids…as you know. It might be a long time before I do another. Your Christmas card was beautiful! You did not look 150 lbs! :)